Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blessings

326. Feeling organized.
327. For rain every day for our garden
328. For a schedule that totally helps with my stress level!
329. For opportunities
330. For a lovely new teacher in my new classroom assignment for this year.
331. Kindermusik again!!! More on that later...
332. For the third comment in a week re: Caiden's copious vocabulary.
333. For new shoes
334. For some awesome school supplies from my Mom.
335. That my sister Kristin, husband Aaron, and daughter Eliana (still in utero) are in town for a few days!!
336. For some family time this week!
337. My baby brother is graduating from the Police Academy at the head of his class!
338. For sweet quotes from my children that make me smile.
339. For an outlet to record those quotes.
340. For some new info from my Neurology appt yesterday- trusting Jesus for the rest.

So...guess what? The Director of Kindermusik contacted me and asked if we would be participating this semester. I sent back a nice email thanking her for last semester and sharing with her how much the girls learned and enjoyed it and told her it wasn't in the budget for us this semester, but maybe after Christmas. And then....dun dun DUN...she said that she would be willing to scholarship us (baring the supplies fee) if we could fill in some spots in a class that wasn't very well attended and teach them some sign language in class. WHAT?! Are you kidding me?! Thank you JESUS! I'm doing a little dance over here right now! So exciting!

Some funny quotes this week: Addison was singing to herself a song she learned at Sunday School. It sounded like this:"The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me. I step up on the Word of God, the B-I-B-L-E." =)

While I was sick and on the couch, Addison walked over with her baby and said, "Just close your eyes and 'hurlax' Mama. We will take care of you. But first, can you change my baby's poopy diaper?" Just for the record- when she gives birth to REAL grandbabies, SHE will be doing the majority of those diaper changes!! ;)

As for the Neuro appt, I feel like I'm still processing it. My appt lasted an hour and 45 minutes. I did get new information about my migraines and I did feel like I was heard. My last Neurologist told me he couldn't help me and to go to the ER when I had a severe migraine. After that I lost hope in what the medical field had to offer me. Yesterday my hope was renewed a little bit. Pray for Jeff and I as we pursue some suggestions he had and also as I undergo an MRI, and a two day EEG. If there's anything to be seen, it would be helpful for it to be found.

That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

agable said...

I love how God surprises His children! That's awesome!

Praying for your migraines! I know you are doing everything you can to get rid of them.

I hope to see you Friday! L and I are planning on coming to the baby shower :) I hope you bring your two cutie pies!