Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Collage

I don't have a lot of time these days. Between our intentional learning and the holiday busyness of LoopDeLoop bows and migraines =( I haven't had time to post. I'm hoping this smattering of tidbits will help.

At work, the classroom is learning about acrostic poems. They began by using their names and using words that described their personalities in the poem. Here are some that fit my girls at this stage. (I had to use "Addie" even though we don't call her that- though some people do and we don't mind, because I really needed an E in order to describe her appropriately. You will see...)




CAIDEN

C creative, cute, cautious
A attached to her blanket, artist
I inquisitive, insightful
D delightful, doting on little sister
E eager and energetic, emotional
N nap lover






ADDISON

A adorable, adventurous
D "downwalk", darling, duck lover
D DARING, determined
I inventive, incognito (always dressing up or hiding)
E eating....eating....eating



Because she's not nursing so much these days, Daddy has been taking advantage of bedtime snuggles. This night I found them sound asleep in each other's arms. It was too cute not to capture it.

We do not celebrate Halloween, but this year Caiden got to dress up for Cubbie's Fall festival at my parent's church. At first I thought it was a family thing, so I bought fairy wings for Addison at a consignment shop for $3. She didn't get to go after all, but she was too cute in her little fairy costume. Mom convinced me to let them go visit their close neighbors Leigh and Barb so they ended up getting a little candy after all. Aren't they so cute? =)



I am really praying about how to juggle Mama-hood and my growing hair bow business, learning and little kid play time, discipline with the girls and grace, family time and a clean house. Thanks for your love and interest in our family and your patience with my silence these days. =) Hopefully I'll have more time next week! Until then...

1 comment:

agable said...

You are doing such a wonderful job juggling everything! Your beautiful girls are proof of what a wonderful mama you are.