Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More gifts

I have a full heart today, so I thought I'd share.

285. for our little homeschool co-op group. We meet once a week in someone's home and do group activities. SO fun! This is really the first opportunity Caiden has had to be with children her own age on a consistent basis. She doesn't really have any little friends her own age since Iain (and of course Cory) Brannon moved to GA a while back. (we miss you guys!)

286. What a blessing to watch her make friends, and practice being a sweet friend.

287. Watching her choose to leave her friends to check in on her VERY independent sister. How sweet!

288. The music of Addison running through the house squealing, singing and yelling "FRIENDS"- before the group came to our house today.

289. That my migraine went away during the meeting.

290. For a good friend who has helped us during our diaper fiasco. (All of Caiden's old cloth diapers that Addison has been using have suddenly fallen apart leaving us to very quickly decide what to do for the (hopefully short) remainder of Addison's diapering days.

291. That this weekend was a much needed escape from some difficult happenings at work.

292. For some super fun times learning about our five senses.

293. For my children's amazing Grandparents on both sides. I am a richly blessed woman!

294. For time for the girls to play with their cousins a little more often than "the norm". Such sweetness!

295. For a clean home!

296. For lots of yummy food options in the pantry and freezer for the week ahead.

297. For the day to snuggle Caiden's neck, to breathe in my Addison, to prepare for my work week in peace.

298. On Thursday it looks like we will own our first new items of furniture- a couch, love seat and chair! It probably won't be delivered for a few weeks, but I'm almost giddy I'm so excited!!! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa McLaughlin!!!!! =D

299. For a lovely day to play at the park

300. I am in awe of my baby- she is so independent and adventurous. She climbed the "big kid" playground today over and over again. She got "stuck" on a big step once, but I was watching as close as she would let me and rescued her. That didn't stop her from trying it again. Gosh, I love that kid!

Okay, children are up from naps, so my blogging time is over. Thanks for sharing in my joy!

1 comment:

agable said...

Your blog is one of my favorites. I love reading about your sweet girls! They are too cute.