Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Proof


I told you she's mischievous! Add innovative to the list too. She's been dragging Caiden's "potty stool" around to reach whatever she wants to get into. Of course I prevent access to this stool as much as possible, but it still happens. I wasn't fast enough to catch the amused, mischievous look on her face, but then, I did run to get the camera instead of getting her safely on the ground which threw her for a loop.




Apparently she gets her pension for creativity from her sister. Look what Caiden did last night!


Who knew that there was such great potential in the rack that the diapers were drying on?! They've been playing in it almost non-stop since last evening. She asked if she could keep it up for "lots of days" and I think I may just let them. The company we're going to have during the next few days will just have to deal with it. =)

No comments: