Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Of smiles, pumpkins and ice cream

What do these things have in common you ask? Absolutely nothing...I just have some really cute photos I wanted to share. =)


What is so delightful? Grass in between her toes of course!


This is a 150 lb. pumpkin at our friends the Casebier's home. What a discovery!!


The tears came after Jeff took away the ice cream. Life is so hard when you're a baby!


This family picture was taken in Saint Augustine on the water in front of the Fort. We took my parents there for their Christmas present (almost a year late!) We had such fun! When I get more pics of them, I will add those also.

5 comments:

Following Forward said...

Aw, shannon- she has gotten so big! She is just so adorable! What was she for Halloween this year? I love seeing new pictures of your little girl! Keep them coming.

Mrs said...

What a happy girl! No frowns needed when she's around!

Hope I get to see her next week!

DaDaHaZaReJe said...

Love that grin!

steve and randel hambrick said...

oh MY... she is so stinkin' cute! how did you guys get so lucky?? :)

billmancn said...

What precious pictures! She is getting so big. We definitely need to get together soon!

I fixed the link on my blog, so you should be able to look at the pictures. The address is www.carolinenicolephotography.blogspot.com.

Have a wonderful day!