Friday, January 26, 2007

One Month!

I can hardly believe that Caiden is a month old tomorrow. Here are a few pics of her today.



Here is our first family photo in front of our Christmas tree. It came down about a week after we brought her home. (I couldn't bring myself to take it down before she arrived. I love our Christmas tree! ) When I look at this picture, I smile. I could hardly get down to sit on the ground, and I needed help standing up. We have come a long way! Praise God!



Today we went with Daddy to work. It was great to be out of the house and around people again, however now I am exhausted, and we have a big day at the McLaughlin's tomorrow. Caiden will meet her Great-Grandparents tomorrow at Grandma and Grandpa's, and see her cousins, Connor and Landon. I know this is short, but I wanted to atleast update a little. Time is flying so fast, and I know if I put it off, I will be disappointed later. So, that's all for now, folks!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Happy "birthday" to Caiden!

As always, thank you for taking the time to share pictures and an update.

Phyllis said...

Oh! The photos loaded. Such a cute little Walter face!