Thursday, September 28, 2006

Okay, here I am




Here's to all of you who have asked me over and over, "where are the belly shots?" Here I am 6 1/2 months pregnant. I really don't have many pics of me, so I'll have to try and get another one so you can see a little better. This one was taken at Fall Retreat a few weeks ago. I was watching a shaving cream fight between about 80 kids and 8 or so adults. VERY amusing! =)
The baby is doing well. We just had a Dr. appt. They didn't do much but weigh, measure and listen to her heartbeat...sounds and looks good! Our next assignment is to sign up for Lamaze classes at the hospital. They are 6 weeks long, so we have to have begun then before our next appt to ensure that we get them all in before the baby comes. It's all happening so quickly!
I am happy, and round and really enjoying being pregnant. I love to just sit back, do nothing and feel my baby move inside. We have all kinds of conversations, she and I. =) It's just nice "being" a little, and she's the best company!
Not much more to report from here. Hope all is well with you all!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Thanks! I can't really see much of a belly there, but it's fun to see you. And I guess it is at least obvious that you're pregnant. :-)

Mrs said...

Profile, Shannon! We want the profile! :-D

You look so lovely. Is your hair getting thicker? Enjoy it while you can!

Love and prayers,
Mrs. Welsh