Saturday, July 08, 2006

13 weeks

Yeah for the second trimester! I am feeling almost back to my "old" self as far as energy and feeling good goes. I've noticed that my jeans don't fit now, and not many of my normal size 2s and 4s fit comfortably. Hmm...=) But yesterday, I tried to fit into maternity pants that were smalls, but them were way too big. So, I may have to start gerry-rigging some of my pants! ;) I'm excited for when I actually start "looking pregnant". I'm still hungry a lot, but not ravenous like the last three months. Now, I'm just waiting til I can feel the baby. It's probably still a few weeks out, but I'm so excited about it.

Starting on Sunday, we have a week of inner city mission work. We're working with Ivey Lane (the neighborhood that I've mentioned before). It's been a while since we have seen those kiddos and we're so excited to get back there. Please pray for our safety while we're there. It's not the safest place in the world sometimes. =) So, I hope to fill everyone in on how that goes as soon as we get back.

Also, I seem to be getting Jeff's cold now. My second in 3 weeks. =( I'm praying for complete healing so that I can do what I need to do this week. Thanks for joining me!

More next week!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Hey, I can get online and read your blog right now! That means you should write more. Good logic, right? Ooo, do you have any photos from your trip to Canada?

And, by the way, I didn't mean to imply that you were obsessing. It's just easy to do while pregnant, and it seems that too many people encourage it.