Monday, January 30, 2006

A Day (or more) of Rest...

I took today off of work because of another cold. Me-thinks that my immune system needs some serious rebuilding. A friend brought by some home-made chicken soup, fruit, fresh orange juice and a magazine and left it on my door step. It made my day! I felt so loved!

Jeff and I are considering making some serious changes in our diet, and lifestyle in order to become more healthy. You know, more organic, natural. I'm not really sure what exactly that means, but we're on a quest to find out. It began with our garden, and reading about how much herbicides, pesticides, and the like went in to regular fruits and veggies. It just seems like the better choice to go organic. Of course, we're planning on expanding our garden this year, but we can't grow everything...
Anyway, just something we're pondering. Any thoughts?

No comments: