Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope that your holiday was as blissful as ours. Thanksgiving Day- most of it- we spent with my wonderful family. It was so great to spend some uninterrupted time with them- without an agenda, or plan. We spent the last few days out at a Disney hotel- thanks to Jeff's parents. We got to enjoy Connor, our nephew who is 13mo old and his parents too. Connor I believe loves Jeff, he's still deciding about me. =)We went to MGM to see the Osbourne lights and spent the day at the Magic Kingdom yesterday. It was nice to get away for a while. On Thanksgiving night, Jeff and I took turns for about 45 minutes remembering what we were thankful for. You would think that wouldn't take 45 minutes, but we could have continued. It was fun! =)
Well, I haven't been home for a while and the house needs a good cleaning.
Much love to you all and hope you had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving! We did, too.